Careers at Welch Refrigeration
We are always looking for experienced refrigeration and air conditioning engineers with a proven track record and the technical capability to provide our customers with a first class service.
You could be working on equipment within the commercial or industrial sectors so experience in at least one of these areas is essential. You could be installing, maintaining and servicing a variety of equipment, both large and small, for a wide range of customers across East Anglia and occasionally further afield. You will be diagnosing and repairing faults on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment so you must be able to work well under pressure and use your initiative and have excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with the office and communicate clearly to customers.
Engineers must hold the following qualifications/skill set:
• City & Guilds 2079 Category One F-Gas Qualification
• NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in refrigeration and air conditioning
• Full, valid UK drivers licence
• Experience working on commercial and/or industrial air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
• Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills
Qualifications that are beneficial, but not essential, are:
• City & Guilds certificate (or equivalent) in handling ammonia
• Hydrocarbon qualification
The role would be as follows:
• 40 hours a week working from our office in Ipswich with the requirement to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis
• Company van and mobile phone
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Permanent position with the opportunity for progression
• Competitive salary with overtime
We are a family run business and our employees become an extension of that family, helping us to create long lasting relationships with our customers and delivering excellent service. We believe in investing in our employees with continual training and support.
If you think you would be suitable for our company please send your CV to Avril Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org.